"How Did That Dent Get There?" - Pulling Dents Out of Cars
Mysterious car dents – they are the worst kind. It is frustrating enough to have a dent on the gorgeous smooth panel of your car, it is more frustrating when you don’t know how it got there.
You are not alone. Many of the car dents, van dents or motorcycle dents we pull out at Dent Revolution are from unknown causes. Thankfully however, using sophisticated dent pulling procedures – Paintless Dent Repair - we can have your dent pulled, fixed and buffed back to new within an hour! And it is not as expensive as you might think! Fixing dents costs from as little as $100.
So how do dents usually occur?
In order to ease your frustration, because that’s the kind of team we are… here are the most common reasons that a dent may have ended up on your nice, clean, well-loved vehicle:
- The dreaded car park – the most common scene of the crime when it comes to car park dents – trying to find a car park that is safe from the adjacent car’s swinging doors doesn’t always work
- The renegade shopping trolley – it doesn’t matter how safe you have parked, they always find a way to make contact with your vehicle
- Your ten year old son threw open the door against your second car in the garage – and now there are two dents
- The wind catches the door while you are opening it and bang!
- Golf balls landing on your vehicle – a classic one, and more common than not.
- Tree branches falling down – unpredictable but common.
Dent repair using Paintless Dent Removal techniques is a simple, inexpensive technique that keeps your vehicle looking well kept over the years. You should fix these things as they happen and not let them build up to avoid potential issues like rust spreading due to minute stresses in the paint. Taking care of them promptly also helps you to avoid dropping your standards.
Don’t delay, call or email us or drop in to our Vehicle Cosmetic Repair workshop in Adelaide or Brisbane
We make it very simple and cost effective to pull that dent from your vehicle. You can either email us a picture and we can email you back a quote. You can call us on 1800 663 368 or you can drop in to our workshop in Norwood or Brisbane and we may be able to fix it while you wait.
RAA Approved Repairer for Paintless Dent Removal
Mending a Mustang
Book your vehicle cosmetic repair today
1. Send us pictures along with your details using the form below. We'll then contact you.
2. Drive in to our dent and hail repair centre at 118 Magill Road, Norwood if in South Australia.
3. Or give us a free call on 1800663368 and speak with one of our friendly staff.
Fill out the form below, describing your vehicle make & model and what services you require for a quote or booking. Attach images of the repair work required using the "Choose Files" button below.